Are you someone who:
• Loves teaching a pioneering, creative and integrated curriculum?
• Is reflective and demonstrates an interest in educational research?
• Is passionate about inspiring children to achieve their full potential?
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a supportive team?
• Has high expectations of pupil behaviour and attitude, as well as achievement?
• Has some experience of subject leadership and would like to progress your career?
Fulbourn is an innovative, popular and rapidly growing primary school, operating at the heart of the village community. We have strong educational principles and values that drive every aspect of school life and are looking for an exciting, forward thinking and inspiring teacher to join our successful school. The appointee will initially teach in either KS1 or KS2, depending on experience and preference.
We can offer:
• A chance to teach in any phase;
• A happy school with enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils;
• Opportunities for educational research;
• A friendly and supportive staff team and governing body;
• A creative approach to learning;
• An opportunity to develop professionally.
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed. Please contact Isla Lunan in the school office to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack.
In line with safer recruitment practices, application forms rather than CVs will be used during the selection process, although we would like you to include a personal letter of application outlining how you meet the person specification. Fulbourn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post that you are applying for is subject to an enhanced DBS check. If successful in being invited to interview, the process will include questions regarding the safeguarding of children.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 9th May 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th May 2019
For more details, please visit https://www.epm.co.uk/school-vacancies/22650/.