Full Time, Permanent Appointment
Start date: 01/09/2022
Suitable for newly qualified teachers (ECT) and experienced teachers
Fulbourn Primary School wish to appoint an outstanding class teacher to join a friendly, popular village school in September 2022.
Our school is friendly, supportive and forward-thinking, full of creative and compassionate staff. Our pupils deserve the best and we are committed to providing a holistic, engaging education which provides memorable essential experiences for every child to enable them to be creative, independent learners. We have high expectations of our pupils and staff and support professional development at every stage.
We are looking for a teacher with QTS who:
• believes every child can make excellent progress and deserves the best
• can inspire and motivate others
• is enthusiastic and flexible
• believes in equity and inclusivity.
• a school that promotes, creativity, courage, compassion and curiosity
• a supportive and caring staff team
• pupils who are keen to learn
• a well-resourced learning environment with beautiful outdoor learning spaces
• outstanding standards of behaviour
• excellent opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will be a talented classroom teacher who has a clear understanding of developing children’s learning, believes in relational and dialogic approaches and is able to actively lead, or work towards leading, the development of an agreed curriculum area.
Visits are encouraged. Please email our School Business Manager, Jo Bouttell, to arrange an appointment and/or to request an application pack email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 28th June 2022 (10.00 a.m.)
Interviews to be held: Thursday 30th June 2022
References will be sought and must be received prior to interview
Fulbourn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and insist all staff and volunteers share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.