Fulbourn is a popular and growing primary school, operating at the heart of the village community. The Curriculum Administrator will join our team and be responsible for displays around the school and coordinating certificates to celebrate children’s achievement. This role will also involve some time working as a receptionist in the school office. Further details of the role are available in the job description.
The role is part time (15 hours) working 9am-5pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Artistic flair and creativity;
- A sound command of English language, and ability to check for correct spelling, grammar and punctuation on displays;
- Excellent handwriting;
- The ability to work at height, using a step ladder;
- The ability to prioritise tasks, manage time and workload efficiently and effectively;
- Good interpersonal skills and be comfortable dealing with adults and children at all levels;
- Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to changing circumstances;
- Resilience, enthusiasm and energy.
We can offer:
- A happy school with enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils;
- A good school, ready to become outstanding;
- A friendly and supportive staff team and governing body;
- A creative learning environment;
- An opportunity to develop professionally, whatever your starting point.
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack. firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with safer recruitment practices, application forms rather than CVs will be used during the selection process, although we would also like you to include a personal letter of application. Fulbourn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post that you are applying for is subject to an enhanced DBS check. If successful in being invited to interview, the process will include questions regarding the safeguarding of children.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 15th January at 5pm
Interviews anticipated on: Thursday 22nd January
Lunchtime hours are 11:45am-1:00pm. We are keen to hear from anyone who may be able to work from two up to five lunchtimes per week.
- Do you have some experience of and enjoy interacting with children through work or local and social networks?
- Do you have positive ideas about encouraging children to play happily?
- Can you support them to develop good eating habits?
Many of our lunchtime supervisors have joined us as a first step towards a career in school or a return to work after being at home with small children. On the other hand, some have been with us for years!
Please contact Jo, Olivia, or Kath in the school office (email@example.com or call 01223 712525) to arrange a lunchtime visit or to have an informal chat.